Sunday, November 22, 2009

Homework and Announcements

Don't forget the Native American Project is due this Tuesday!

Also, you'll notice that this week and next week's homework/announcements sheet is stapled in the agenda. This is because next week, I will not be in school Monday-Wednesday. I will be at a conference in Roanoke presenting about Voice Threads. I am really excited to show off what we have created in class, as well as other Voice Thread ideas from other schools! I will miss the students, but if you need to contact me, you can still reach me through email, which I will be checking on a daily basis!

Please read the notes in the announcements about mid year tests. I will be sending home a folder students are putting together containing copies of study guides that they have gotten this year. Expect this to come home this week. There is also a letter coming home soon about our Winter Party.

No comments:

Post a Comment