Friday, March 2, 2012

What a Seusstastical Day! :)

We had a great day today! What a cast of characters our room made up! :)

We started the day with an assembly where the Cat in the Hat promised mischief the rest of the day (we got sprayed with water while we were trying to read!). We kept the Seuss theme up all day today with math and literacy centers, and even substituting Electric Company (just for this week!) for watching Tim Tebow read "Green Eggs and Ham." I hope you enjoy our pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, Very clever blog title play on your name. I just found you and am your newest follower. I just love Dr. Seuss Day - great pics. I just posted pics from our Dr. Seuss day on my blog - come on over sometime and visit.
    Vicky
    Traditions Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete