Monday, August 8, 2011

Welcome Back! :)

I am so excited about the start of a new school year! While getting up early proved a little hard this morning (not to mention on my 10 yr old son and 4 yr old daughter!), it's great to see old and new colleagues and anticipate meeting my new class!

A little bit about myself: I was born in Richmond, Virginia, but raised in Winchester. I attended Longwood College (later receiving a master's degree when it became Longwood University!) and this will be my 14th year in Louisa County! I have taught 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grades here in Louisa, and previously taught 6th and 8th grades elsewhere. I have two children, Jack and Maggie, who will be in fifth and Kindergarten this year. Exciting things are happening in our house as we anticipate the new school year, as I am sure they are in yours!

Open House is this Thursday! Feel free to bring in supplies and school items to drop off. Hope to meet you in person soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment